Value For Money
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner Review
It may seem quite impossible to find the best pressure cooker under the $150 price but the Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner definitely fits the bill. You know how most pressure cookers fail in the end because steam still escapes and the pot is just too difficult or too dangerous to use in the kitchen? Those problems are not apparent with the 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner and it is significantly bigger than most pressure cookers within this price range. So what makes it work and why is it the best pressure cooker for sale?
Defining Features of the Fagor Splendid 10-Quart
When you plan to buy pressure cooker you want to make sure that it can do the following:
- Cook food efficiently
- Cook food quickly
- Make good use of steam and pressure without becoming a health hazard
The Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner achieves all three with astounding design and performance. When you avail of this cheap pressure cooker (it’s priced at less than a hundred dollars on Amazon) you will get the following features:
- 10-quart pot; most pressure cookers are much smaller, with the common variety at just 6-quarts. This means you can easily cook for the whole family or for your friends without worrying if there is enough space to cook with.
- Product is constructed from 18/10 high grade stainless steel that also features an encapsulated aluminum bottom, guaranteeing heat distribution is even.
- Numerous safety features such as several pressure release valves and the lock system so that the pot never accidentally opens when there is still built-up pressure inside.
- Visual pressure indicator.
The Pros and Cons of the Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker
Do all these features stack up to make this the best pressure cooker out there today? For its price it definitely has a lot going for it and here is a better look at its pros and cons so you can see for yourself:
- cooking takes much less time; 70% faster than normal cooking
- the entire product is easy to disassemble, including the valve assembly, for hand-cleaning
- it’s built with numerous safety features like pressure gauges and release valves
- the heavy bottom is well encapsulated ensuring that your food is evenly cooked
- it is also dishwasher-safe so cleaning and maintenance is not a problem
- comes with its own instruction manual and a recipe for avid cooks
- very affordable; if you buy it on Amazon you get it for less than a hundred dollars.
It doesn’t come with its own set of accessories so you’ll need to invest on those on your own. it is a simple pressure to cooker but you are required to read the instruction manual prior to using it because it can be a big hassle without doing so first
If you take the time to read up on pressure cooker reviews on Amazon you will notice that a lot of customers are praising the Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner for its splendid cooking efficiency. Meals are prepared much faster; a dish that would normally take a good 60 minutes can now be prepared in just 25. Another common praise is that it is built with the perfect array of safety features that ensures you can’t open it when pressure is building and it won’t allow pressure and steam to suddenly blow off either. As mentioned in the pros and cons section above, the main complaint is that it is sold without any accessories bundled along with it so you’ll need to invest on them separately.
Should You Spend for the Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Caner?
If you want nothing but the best then this is the pressure cooker you’ve been looking for. You can easily find it available on Amazon where it is a bit less expensive when compared to other retail sellers. It won’t come with anything else so hold on to your more complicated recipes until you purchase pressure cooker/canner accessories to complete the package. However, if all you need right now is the best pressure cooker you can find for less than $100, then the Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner is definitely a good choice.
Product Features :
- 10-quart capacity pressure cooker/canner, can hold up to 4 quart jars
- Constructed of high gauge 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum encapsulated bottom that guarantees even heat distribution
- Advanced safety features prevent excessive pressure build-up
- Visual pressure indicator, automatic pressure release system
- Hand washing recommended; 10-year warranty
You have found this review while searching those terms :
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner sales
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner Discount
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner Price
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner Cheap
Fagor Splendid 10-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner